The Utah Radio and Scanner Group welcomes everyone with an interest in scanning and radio in Utah. The group is a 100% volunteer based organization. It is free to join, the only requirement is active participation. Be sure to also check out the RadioReference Utah Forum.
- Web Site Goals – Learn more about what UtahRadio.org is all about.
- Meetings – Get the latest information regarding group meetings.
- Google Earth - UtahRadio now has a layer for Google Earth and maps. It includes maps and locations that are useful for Utah scanners.
- UtahAlerts: Update to Tooele County PI, incident management team requested to shutdown freeway (October 10, 2012 07:06)
- UtahAlerts: Update to Tooele PI on I-80 MM 99, eastbound affected with major delays (October 10, 2012 07:04)
- UtahAlerts: Update to 10-50PI in Tooele County, 1 ejection, multiple patients ,helo requested (October 10, 2012 07:01)
- UtahAlerts: 10-50 PI 29D's, multiple collisions, Tooele County, I-80 MM99, Tooele Fire, UHP and Sheriff in route (October 10, 2012 07:00)
- UtahAlerts: Updated patient info to auto-ped in Tooele County, male has two fractured legs and head injuries, Lifeflight in route on LZ-1 (October 09, 2012 19:27)
- UtahAlerts: Update to auto-ped in Tooele County, 54 yr old male with fractured leg, helo requested (October 09, 2012 19:23)
- UtahAlerts: 10-50PI 29D auto-ped in Lake Point, Tooele County, Tooele Sheriff, UHP and Tooele Fire in route (October 09, 2012 19:21)
Learning about a wiki
- What's a wiki? – Introduction to what a wiki is and how it works
- Registering – UtahRadio.org requires that all who wish to make edits register before doing so
- Editing Guide – Editing guide to help all those new to a wiki to meaninfully contribute
Contributing to UtahRadio.org
We are currently working on and maintaining 90 articles.